- Turn on the local weather forecast and imagine the current conditions taken to the extreme. Write a short story about one aspect of it.
- Write about life in a town a day before a tornado strikes…
- A grandparent or parent shares their memories about a war with you…
- Write a mock/parody editorial about something absurd.
- Your friend discovers an alternative fuel and the car makers try to kill him.
- You receive a random phone call from the future…
- Use these words in a poem or short story: Mexico – Statistic – Swordfish.
- I thought it was a trombone!
- Write about the formation of an unlikely friendship.
- Write a short piece that includes these words: Competitor – Mirror – Skill.
- Think of two random names then use them in a brief dialogue about plants.
- Force a relationship between two seemingly different things. Try: How is a knife like a map?
View original post 87 more words