Writing Prompts :)
- You take a trip to an intergalactic dance club.
- Neil Armstrong called it a, “Giant Leap for Mankind.” What would a three year old child say when stepping on to the moon?
- “If there’s one thing I should have known, it was…”
- Think of two random objects and then use them to create a conflict for a character in a short story.
- You’re a newscaster on TV. You’ve just said, “That’s it for this edition” when something happens…
- While walking through the park one day…
- Write a short poem about the first thing you remember thinking about today.
- Taking the train into the city today was an exciting change.
- Write about three things that make you really happy.
- That was when my pen ran out of ink…
- Using the Science Fiction genre, write about a long-awaited white water rafting trip through the Grand Canyon on the Colorado…
View original post 85 more words