- When does a breeze become a wind? When does a wind become a storm? How does this apply to relationships?
- You try to find out why a group of criminals stole the seeds of an experimental hybrid grain from a botany lab.
- If you are going to feed the ostrich, here’s what you have to remember…
- A little boy really sees the tooth fairy, but he has a difficult time making adults believe him.
- Imagine an open field on a clear day. Picture a small family visiting the field and write about their interactions.
- The object you buy from a weird antique store makes you live in an earlier time.
- But the butter wouldn’t stick to the bread…
- Pick 3 random items that all have something in common and write a creative piece about that something.
- Two animals escape from the circus and enter a school, where the PTA meeting is in progress…
- Your temp agency sends you to the White House as a cook, not realizing you checked the wrong box and do not know how to cook.
Prompts from: Apple Apps Store, Writing Prompts by 21 x 20 Media, Inc. Download with iTunes here and from Writing.com. With grammar and typos of prompts corrected, copy-edited and tweaked for relevance.