- The dentist tells you, you have one-in-a-million molars, and he’ll give you a million bucks for them.
- A clown appears at the back of the garden during a birthday party but nobody else sees him…
- 61, 791, 615, 22, 5 and 9.
- I couldn’t believe my eyes. Or my ears. Or my hair. Or my toenails.
- A story which includes the words, “That’s not what I said.”
- Flying saucers land outside a remote countryside village and the local townspeople make first contact.
- Just then, a mouse wearing a tuxedo stood up and asked that everyone be seated.
- Every time one gifted toddler says boo, the weather changes for the better.
- What did the Ouija board spell?
- A company head finds an unexpected vice in one of his managers he thought he knew well.
Prompts from: Apple Apps Store, Writing Prompts by 21 x 20 Media, Inc. Download with iTunes here and from Writing.com. With grammar and typos of prompts corrected, copy-edited and tweaked for relevance.