Happy Autumn! Sorry for the belated post of prompts, enjoy and write on! :)
- Write a short article on how to do something…
- One fine day, the postman brought me a letter.
- If at first you don’t succeed, “try, try again …” she thought. And that’s exactly what she vowed to do.
- No matter how much you clean, the house is always a mess.
- It was the spirit of it that really bothered her. She didn’t mind not making the team. What ticked her off was the…
- MARRIAGE – ‘Much “I do” about nothing!’
- Write about a crotchety old man’s encounter with a young, energetic used car salesman…
- You accidentally discover a horrible secret in the life of a famous writer.
- Write about the first time someone made Jello.
- Your cat brings home a body part.
Prompts from: Apple Apps Store, Writing Prompts by 21 x 20 Media, Inc. Download with iTunes here and from Writing.com. With grammar and typos of prompts corrected, copy-edited and tweaked for relevance.