- The copier wasn’t working again and I was on my last nerve when suddenly…
- In the airplane, you hear the pilot announce he’s running out of fuel, and…
- “Well, then you just write a letter to the complaint department and we’ll see where that gets you!” and she slammed the door.
- He said she wouldn’t survive and she didn’t. How did he know?
- Everyone pokes the little boy made of dough and this constant oppression depresses him over time.
- …And *poof* he was gone.
- Write about the worst day of your life.
- When Arthur lifts the cover off the trash can…
- The calendar says October 11th, but the last day you remember is October 1st.
- Protesters take over the local city center.
Prompts from: Apple Apps Store, Writing Prompts by 21 x 20 Media, Inc. Download with iTunes here and from Writing.com. With grammar and typos of prompts corrected, copy-edited and tweaked for relevance.