- The government limits ice cream flavors to three standard choices.
- The moon is more important than the sun because… (or vice-versa)
- Pick a city, province, state or country and write an acrostic with/for/about it.
- 61, 791, 615, 22, 5 and 9.
- She stopped to pick up the hitchhiker despite her parents warnings. What harm could an old woman do?
- Write a short story about a musician who, after years of artistic failure, finally finds his/her muse…
- “Now, let me tell you what really happened…”
- “…and that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I lost my right shoe and my left sock.”
- A new store in the mall attracts some unwanted guests.
- Write a poem about the number 1.
Prompts from: Apple Apps Store, Writing Prompts by 21 x 20 Media, Inc. Download with iTunes here and from Writing.com. With grammar and typos of prompts corrected, copy-edited and tweaked for relevance.