#Caturday Writing Prompts!
- “So you don’t remember the black cat even though the video recorded you giving him catnip?” The cop wasn’t buying it.
- “Watch out!” Barbara said to Chuck. “The cat has dragged all his kibble out of his dish again. You might slip!”
- “Wow, I didn’t know you could do that with string, feathers and a bell!” Darcy said to her cat Princess.
- Watch this music video from The Presidents of United States of their song, “Kitty”. Read the song lyrics too. Write your own bizarro song about cats.Kitty by The Presidents of United States – Lyrics from AZ Lyrics
- You’re an Ailurophile. One day you decide to build a very special cat house for your cat which will also hold…
- Peering through a telescope you see the constellation Leo…
- After the doomsday, you bio-engineer a new kind of super-cat.
- Your delicate laundry items disappear from the clothesline in the backyard. Where could they have gone?!
- Your Scottish Fold cat is out to get you.
- Why did the cat cross the litter box?
Prompts from: Apple Apps Store, Writing Prompts by 21 x 20 Media, Inc. Download with iTunes here. And from Writing.com. With grammar and typos of prompts corrected, copy-edited and tweaked for relevance.