#Caturday Writing Prompts!
- Why would they ask you to bring Catnip?
- She leaned in closely, her hand touching his collar. Her lips near his ear and said: “Get down off the kitchen table!” Sparky jumped down.
- If at first you don’t succeed, “try, try again.” Henry the cat thought. And that’s exactly what he vowed to do.
- Write a story or poem about a broken promise you made to your cat [or pet].
- Write a story about the loss of a cat [or pet].
- Deep in the forest, there lived a Turkish Angora cat the locals called…
- “The Ragamuffin cat, sir, had nothing to do with it!”
- Buried deep underground, a colony of Munchkin cats were working hard on a top secret project.
- While you dig the soil for a flower-bed, you find a mummified cat buried in a small sarcophagus…
- A mysterious box shows up in your mailbox one day full of cat toys, kibble and a pink velveteen collar with a bell on it inside it…
Bonus! Write An Essay:
First, watch these documentaries on cats:
Wonderful World Of Cats – History Channel
The Secret Life of Cats – National Geographic
Now choose a specific mode of persuasion using rhetoric to best present your argument using this prompt:
“About 4,000 years ago Ancient Egyptians began keeping cats to control vermin and pests to protect food stores. Why are cats still so important to human beings today?”