Caturday Writing Prompts:
- You buy a weird cat statue from an antique store that makes you live in an earlier time.
- Write a short dialogue between two Burmese cats about the actions of a third Siamese cat.
- It was then Felix the Cat heard the music…
- Write about 3 different cats who find 3 different things in 3 different places on 3 different days.
- Albert Baby Cat narrates a story about his life.
- A feral cat in a park is awakened by an angel…
- “Attitude is everything”, she told me. I’m a cat. Doesn’t she think I know that already?
- Write a mock editorial about an inquisitive Munchkin cat. Make it about something you’d normally not write about at all.
- A storm picks up an American Shorthair cat and drops him off a long way from home. How does he get back?
- Write a letter from the happiest Persian cat in the world.