Caturday Writing Prompts!
- Your delicate laundry items disappear from the clothesline in the backyard. Where could they have gone?!
- “Watch out!” Barbara said to Chuck. “The cat has dragged all his kibble out of his dish again. You might slip!”
- “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again,” Henry the cat thought. And that’s exactly what he vowed to do.
- Buried deep underground, a colony of Munchkin cats were working hard on a top secret project.
- A mysterious box shows up in your mailbox one day full of cat toys, kibble and a pink velveteen collar with a bell on it inside it…
- A veterinarian suspects that a Siamese cat he recently started caring for, is a genius…
- Write a short skit for these cats: Snoopy, Lil’ Bub and Grumpy Cat.
- Pick something about cats that either endears or disgusts you about them. Write a short poem about it.
- Write a Caturday acrostic.
- Someone hands you a manila envelope at a diner. Inside is a secret message, but written in cryptic paw prints…