10. On a beautiful autumn day, I was walking my dog in the park when the leash broke and I… 5. You pass a homeless person on the street and give them a $100 bill. 6. Sleepless nights cause you to fall asleep at work during the day.
#FreeMalwareTech 5. A super-intelligent cat named Snoopy convinces humans to make great improvements in the cyber world.
10. Someone hands you a manila envelope at a diner. Inside is a secret message, but written in cryptic paw prints…
7. Write a short skit for these cats: Snoopy, Lil’ Bub and Grumpy Cat.
1. String and colored Easter Eggs.
3. Write a poem, Haiku or short limerick about Spring.
4. Write your own film script for an Easter or Passover comedy holiday film.
8. Write a mock editorial about an inquisitive Munchkin cat. Make it about something you’d normally not write about at all.
We’re back at, “The 52 Week Short Story Writing Challenge” after a brief hiatus during the holidays. Here’s this week’s prompt from @FuckinPrompts on Twitter. It’s FANTASTIC and hilarious, should be lots of fun to write :)
“I didn’t die as a factory worker who made your iPhone. I am a poet. I existed and died as one…. The factory was my prison, but words were my deliverance. I am immortal because of words.”