Prompts this week are, “A for-hire corporate spy has stolen a new microchip design. They have one week to transfer it to their employer. What happens?” and, “Aliens are among us, but they are not what we expected.” @SMCADMAN
Crack your knuckles, warm up your computer, and drink some coffee! Here are the St. Patrick’s Day prompts especially written for us by @FuckinPrompts at https://milklunchbiscuits.wordpress.com.
And, We’re Back! Join Us For The 2018 52 Week Short Story Writing Challenge! The first prompt will be posted on St. Patrick’s Day, Saturday March 17th, 2018. Simple, right? And we’ll, “Keep it simple, stupid.” Same as last year, along with these posts, I will include various writing tidbits, tips and ideas on how to accomplish this writing feat from myself and various authors. We hope you’ll take a chance and write with us this year, especially if you’ve been experiencing writer’s block and need something to motivate you, this is it!
5. Craft a short story about the best prank your cat ever played on you. 7. Write a spectacularly ghoulish Halloween acrostic and use one or a few of these famous Internet cats in it:
#FreeMalwareTech 5. A super-intelligent cat named Snoopy convinces humans to make great improvements in the cyber world.
1. String and colored Easter Eggs.
3. Write a poem, Haiku or short limerick about Spring.
4. Write your own film script for an Easter or Passover comedy holiday film.
8. Write a mock editorial about an inquisitive Munchkin cat. Make it about something you’d normally not write about at all.